Jose Peppers {Belton, MO}


Earlier this year after a string of unfortunate events revolving around trying to purchase a truck, Mark and I found this restaurant in Belton, MO. On a Monday night we had to wait 20 minutes to be seated... Wow. Must mean it's good, right? Oh yeah! So good in fact that last night after leaving the Chiefs game, where they won by the way, we decided to eat dinner at Jose Peppers.

I absolutely LOVE stuffed jalapeño peppers. I highly recommend these because I'm not sure you can find better.... seriously! Although I'm willing to keep searching! Like I said, I love stuffed jalapeño peppers.

These particular peppers are stuffed with chicken, jalapeño cream cheese, wrapped in Monterey Jack cheese, breaded, then deep fried and served with Tomatillo Ranch. Can you get any better? I think not... but like I said, I'm willing to try!

The tomatillo ranch is also good on tortilla chips. And speaking of their Tortilla Chips... they are the thin, light and crisp chips. They are my favorite.

So the first time we ate here I really liked what I got. When I ordered last night, I ordered Spinada Enchiladas thinking that's what I ordered the first time. It wasn't, but boy did I make the right choice! Two flour tortillas stuffed with spinach, jalapeño cheese, and a touch of onion in a creamy white cheese sauce. It was served with rice and beans. I could do without beans, but they didn't kill me... lol.

Oh wow. Okay, I really think I'm sold on this restaurant because so far I haven't found anything I didn't like. YUM!

png photo name_zps86dee27d.png

Labels: , , , , ,