Rancho Grande {Carthage, MO}

A week ago or so when I posted about our meal at Maria's, that night I really felt like Beef Nachos. Those Beef Nachos at Maria's are awesome!

Mark got home from work and we were discussing dinner. I mentioned those nachos and we decided to go to Rancho Grande in Carthage. We haven't been there for a while so it was time to revisit it. We started with Chips and salsa like most Mexican restaurants and ordered a small cup of Queso.

Can you guess what I got? If you guessed Rice and Beans you'd be correct. Oh wait no I don't eat any beans but green. Okay okay, so I ordered Beef Nachos. Now their beef nachos are different, different restaurant :). They were good. I have to say I think I like a good Cheddar on Beef Nachos a little better, but there were enough here for leftovers and I ate them a couple days later for lunch. Yum.

Mark went with the Super Chimichanga. Basically it's a Chimichanga with the Rice and Beans inside of it, and then supersized. Best way I can think to describe it. It is Beef I believe. I should have had him cut into it for a better shot of the contents. I didn't want to bug him though.


png photo name_zps86dee27d.png

Labels: , , ,