Double D's Cafe {Duenweg, MO}


Earlier this month my dad, Mark, Jared, and I were looking for somewhere to eat lunch. Jared had come to my parents house to help Mark replace a ceiling fan and fix a light, but when noon hit, it was time to eat. We had to run to town anyway so we decided to grab lunch when we headed to town. Jared asked if we'd eaten at Double D Cafe in Duenweg, MO. We said, No so it was on. That's where we went.


Mark and Jared got the Chicken Fried Steak with Mashed Potatoes. I must say, I really wish I would have gotten this because YUM! I really think I shouldn't say Yum so much but dang, when you eat good food, what else can you say?

I went with the Philly Cheesesteak burger and fries. The french fries were fresh cut. And while this was good, next time I'll definitely go with the above. Just saying. Although I do like a good Philly and this was pretty good. Burger, good. Cheese, good. Onions and Peppers, good. so that = Good. How's that? Better than Yum :).


png photo name_zps86dee27d.png

Labels: , , ,