Habaneros Mexican Grill {Joplin, MO}

A couple friends of mine started talking about this Mexican restaurant that we needed to try that was in the old KFC restaurant. I asked my mom if she knew where the old KFC restaurant was and she wondered if it wasn't Habeneros Mexican Grill (2526 E 7th St., Joplin, MO), but we weren't for sure. Then our friends verified, so we knew that we had to go try it.

One day after an appointment I had to attend, we met up and had lunch there. I got their Speedy Gonzalez. An Enchilada and a Taco with rice or beans. Obviously I went rice and got a Cheese Enchilada with cheese sauce. Let's just say YUM!

My mom got fajitas. I didn't take a picture of that. She really enjoyed them. So from the raves I've heard from our friends and trying first hand, I'd definitely say if you want good Mexican Food, give it a shot!


Labels: ,